Monday, August 1, 2011

Whales, Snails & Puppy Dogs tails


our snail from our bay catch

Lots of whale tail in P-town
 that's what our vacation was made of. We did our annual trek to the cape. Me & 6 boys. I naively brought a bag of magazines to read in my down time. Only things is, there is no down time with 6 boys.



Nolan & Penzi
I'm not complaining, just always surprised at how little I remember from year to year about the possibilities.

It was an awesome week, best educational week ever for me ( I take therapisty courses while I am there) & barring loosing 2 of the children for 5 hours while kayaking, and a few injuries, it was a all good. The food, the location and the humor the company. Jane came with her kids for the last two days. ( I have daughter envy)
And each time I am thankful for this chance to hang with my boys, get a little sunshine and learn a bit more about them. Hope you all are enjoying your summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment