Thursday, March 24, 2011

Son #1 has his permit!

I don't remember ever being more nervous than sitting at DMV today waiting for him to get his permit. Then the fun starts. Guess which one is me:

"I guess I should carry a wallet now"

"OMG I forgot my seat belt"

'BRAKE!'

"Which way do I go?'

"Brake!"

" Can you move to the middle of the road a bit"

" Which way do I turn?"

" I like going down hill, that's fun!"

" They can't pull out right? I have the right of way?"

" BRAKE!"

" Mom, if you keep telling me to brake, I'm going to slam on the brake."

"I'd rather you slam on the brake than hit the car in front of us."

" But you'll go flying"

" I don't care"

"Ut oh, there's a cop"

"LOL it's okay you are not doing anything wrong"

"No, you can't go I have the right of way" ( he willed this to every car we passed waiting to turn onto the main road.

"Can you move to the middle a little more?" (as I see the grass under the car on the right)

" But the guy said you have to line up the yellow lines with the bottom of the front window. I think they are lined up, I don't know, your books are in the way"

"OMG give me the books"

Doing a transfer at NYA. #2 who is waiting for us thinks it would be a hoot to stand in the middle of the road as his brother approaches.

" OMG mom, I am going to hit him. Nick WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

" I was a pedestrian obstacle"
LOL



Wine anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment