Monday, May 16, 2011

Life is Good

PMS aside, (sorry about that phone called yesterday Tina) Life is good!
The Donald will continue to do what he does best.
My kids are rocking their school work.
I made my first Au Pair sale www.culturalcare.com! or contact me at cathy.roche@lcc.culutralcare.com
I have the biggest week yet for my practice and more clients calling...
Man, I feel like a woman....
People say the like my hair ( that never happens)
I am finding out how great having three teen aged boys are to have around.



It's a new normal, not what I used to enjoy, but really cool stuff,
Like how on Mother's Day they would not let me carry the backpack when we climbed the mountain.
& the made me the most perfect cup of tea.
& how #2 said he sometimes wonders what it would be like to have a mom who is not a therapist , I know that could go either way, but he followed it up with some private info that meant it was a compliment. WOOT! WOOT!
And how the little one sat on the counter tonight working out his moral compass with me while deciphering 7th grade social rules.
And the card I got from the oldest one on Mother's Day that seemed sincere and honest, and he got my right size for the present.
& how Hangover 2 is coming out very soon
& how great my friends are
& my mom - she's cool too


Maybe I had too much PMS chocolate...

No comments:

Post a Comment