Saturday, November 20, 2010

The village needs a prayer

Madison is at 4 o'clock great smile
I guess this could mean a lot of different things. For now, most immediately, It is about my niece Madison, Maddy. She has some strange bacterial infection that landed her in the hospital yesterday and in surgery late last night. They are still working on finding the strain and getting her the correct antibiotic, and until then , we do what is one of the hardest things to do, we wait. And pray.
I am confident with Nanna & Poppop newly admited into Heaven that angels are surrounding the child. So I pray for my brother, and his sons, and Madison's mom. I pray for their patience and strength. Their sense of humor and sense of calm. Wisdom to advocate for their daughter in a health care system that can sometimes be motivated by efficiency instead of care.
We were all involved, as we Clearys are, when there is a crisis. The text messages activated and help given. till 11 last night and starting at 6:15 this morning. We were in touch, this is the season for staying in touch.
This is the time to lean back into those ties that connect us all and ask for prayers for my brother and his family.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment