Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've been holding out on you

I am up to date 6.  I have placed Mr Big in his appropriate place in my life, like the reruns of SITC, nice to bump into occasionally, but not going looking for it. And date number 6, well it gave me hope.

4 was nice enough. Said good things about his parents, and grandparents and kids. I was a bit turned off by the obvious dropping of " I have an in ground pool". Been there done that. Money is not what moves me, not that  there's anything wrong with having it, it was fun while I had it, it's just I need more, and using it as a lure, probably does impress some women, not me. And "dropping" that you have it..gag

Date 5 almost had me giving up on the bet, and asking to see his insurance card so I can get reimbursed by his company's mental health plan. Note to the guys: Mentioning the word depression 6 times in an hour is a turn off on a first date.

Date 6 shows promise. It came about differently, a mutual acquaintance suggested it. Lovely conversation, two way! and interesting. He is more than his job, and kids, and no mention of anything hateful about the ex wife.
And followed up with an email that evening...hmmmm  perhaps there is still hope. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment