Monday, October 18, 2010

Favorite Picture

So if you look to the right you will notice a new family picture. Well an old one, and my all time favorite. ( don't I look young?) My arms are full with Love and it shows on every one's face. This is the good stuff, the real stuff. Remember today while you are busy, we are all so busy, that all that really matters is what I have there in my arms, and you in yours, go get them, hug them.

To that end, I am not a proof reader. I apologize to those of you who are infinitely better at finding mistakes than I am , that I don't spend a lot of time on that. And I'm sorry but, I don't CARE.... My father was an 8th grade English teacher, please feel free to reread post of " What choice do we give them"  I failed 8th grade english. :-)
Ok so in therapy school they tell us that anything preceeded by a "but" is a lie. That's true, see above paragraph.

2 comments: